Stop the Latest Cybersecurity Threats
Intercept X Advanced for Server combines both traditional and next-gen functionality, securing your organization’s Amazon EC2 instances, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud virtual machines.
Deep-learning AI excels at identifying threats, even when they have never been seen before, with signatureless detection. Anti-ransomware capabilities block malicious encryption processes and return any affected files to a safe state, minimizing impact on business continuity. Anti-exploit techniques stop fileless, stealthy attacks such as obfuscated PowerShell scripts from executing.
Control Your Cloud Workloads
Deploy, manage, and maintain your entire estate from a single console, even in mixed scenarios with both cloud workloads and on-premises servers. Control exactly what can and can’t run.
Manage all of your cloud instances and workloads from a single console in Sophos Central.
Cloud-Security Posture Management
Cloud-Security Posture Management
Harden AWS configurations and detect security and compliance vulnerabilities.
With a single click, make sure that only approved applications can run, with no downtime.
File Integrity Monitoring
File Integrity Monitoring
Receive notification if attempts are made to tamper with critical files and folders.
Detailed Multi-Cloud Inventory
Visualize your entire cloud environment, even in multi-cloud setups, and get granular insight into configuration issues, resource wastage, and potential security issues.
AI-Powered Anomaly Detection
Artificial intelligence constantly monitors your cloud environment, notifying you of any irregularities and preventing configuration changes that would leave you vulnerable.
Keep your cloud infrastructure at peak performance with automated best-practice scans that advise necessary remediation steps to fix issues.
Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
Sophos Intercept X Advanced for Server with XDR gives organizations the tools to quickly answer critical threat hunting and IT operations tasks. It goes beyond traditional endpoint detection and response (EDR) by integrating network, email, cloud and mobile* data sources in addition to endpoint and server. 30 days of cloud storage, 90 days of on-device and live data are included so you can:
- Cross reference indicators of comprise from multiple data sources to quickly identify, pinpoint and neutralize a threat
- Use ATP and IPS eventExtended Detection and Response (XDR)s from the firewall to investigate suspect hosts and identify unprotected devices across your estate
- Investigate AWS cloud environment API, CLI, and management console activities with seamless integration to AWS CloudTrail
- Check your IT estate for devices with performance issues such as high CPU usage or low memory or if RDP is unnecessarily enabled
*Sophos Mobile XDR integration coming soon
Managed Threat Response
- Threat Hunting: Proactive 24/7 hunting by our elite team of threat analysts. Determine the potential impact and context of threats to your business
- Response: Initiates actions to remotely disrupt, contain, and neutralize threats on your behalf to stop even the most sophisticated threats
- Continuous Improvement: Get actionable advice for addressing the root cause of recurring incidents to stop them for occurring again
Secure Remote Workers
Protect your virtual servers and your employees accessing them via Remote Desktop Services (RDS) from the latest malware, ransomware, and fileless threats.
Intercept X for Server delivers advanced protection against the latest threats, and detailed insight into cloud workloads and wider cloud infrastructure. Protect your Amazon EC2 Instances, S3 buckets, Microsoft Azure, and GCP workloads.
|Intercept X Advanced for Server||Intercept X Advanced for Server with XDR|
(Including app control, behavioral detection, and more)
(Including deep learning, anti-ransomware, file-less attack protection, and more)
|Workload specific functionality
(Including whitelisting, file integrity monitoring, and more)
|Cloud security posture management
(See and secure your entire cloud inventory)
(Extended Detection and Response)
- Extended detection and response (XDR) provides complete visibility of hosts, containers, endpoints, the network and even cloud provider native services
- Cloud-native behavioral and exploit runtime detections identify threats, including container escapes, kernel exploits, and privilege escalation attempts
- Streamlined threat investigation workflows prioritize high-risk incident detections and consolidate connected events to increase efficiency
- Integrated Live Response establishes a secure command line terminal to hosts for remediation
Single Host Agent
Secure the host and container with a single agent managed from the Sophos Central management console. Easily investigate and respond to behavioral, exploit, and malware threats in one place while increasing IT hygiene with automated detections, intuitive querying, and remote response capabilities.
Integrated Threat Intelligence
Fine-tuned for maximum performance, seamlessly enrich your security operations workflows with an ultra-lightweight Linux sensor providing API integration of host and container behavioral and exploit runtime detections into your existing automation, orchestration, log management, and incident response tooling – available soon.
Optimized for Linux
Identify sophisticated Linux security incidents as they happen without deploying a kernel module, which can introduce security risk through third-party code and require you to recompile the kernel when each new update is pushed.
Designed to Avoid disruption
Avoid costly downtime, overloaded hosts, or stability snafus caused by traditional security tools with a single agent with optimized resource limits (including CPU, memory, and data collection limits).
- Proactively identify unsanctioned activity and misconfigurations across Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Continuously discover cloud resources with detailed inventory and visibility of Sophos host protection and Sophos Firewall deployments
- Automatically overlay security best practice standards to detect gaps in posture as well as identify quick wins and critical issues
- Detect high-risk anomalies in user IAM role behavior, pinpointing unusual access patterns, locations, and malicious behaviors quickly to prevent a breach
The intuitive detection dashboard makes it easy to increase incident response efficiency. Host and container threat detection automatically converted into an investigation, with an AI-prioritized risk score for each detection. Scores are then color-coded and mapped against the MITRE ATT@CK framework, enabling an analyst to quickly identify where they should focus, or not.
Detections include: malware targeting Linux, memory corruption, new file behavior, unusual application behavior, suspicious interactive shell, container escapes, kernel and userland backdoors, privileged file operations, network discovery, lateral movement, process injection, system discovery, scheduled task changes, complier usage, privileged command usage, and risky developer activity.
Hunt Threats and Harden IT Ops
Get information that matters to you – fast. Choose from a library of pre-written templates for threat hunting and IT operations scenarios, customize them, or write your own. You have access to live data, up-to 90 days on-disk and 30 days of data stored in the Sophos Data Lake so you’re covered for every scenario.
Take the Weight of Cloud Security off Your Shoulders
Our flexible approach to cybersecurity deployment and management means optimizing security, keeping data secure and private while blocking active threats are goals you can easily achieve.
- Your organization’s team can deploy and manage Sophos protection from a single unified console
- Sophos can connect you with an experienced Sophos Managed Security Partner
- Sophos own Professional Services Team can help with initial deployment
Respond to Security Incidents at 3 a.m.
Sophos Managed Threat Response, the Sophos MDR service, can work in partnership with your team and Sophos MSP, monitoring your environment 24/7/365, and proactively hunting for and remediating threats on your behalf.
- Threat Hunting: Proactive threat hunting by our elite team of threat analysts. Determining the potential impact and context of threats to your business
- Response: Initiates actions to remotely disrupt, contain and neutralize threats on your behalf to stop even the most sophisticated threats
- Continuous Improvement: Get actionable advice for addressing the root cause of recurring incidents to stop them from occurring again
Hybrid Cloud Security Trusted by Millions
Sophos is trusted by millions to provide intuitive and incredibly broad visibility and protection. Available in a single unified management console, Sophos Central. Sophos combines Cloud Workload and server protection with endpoint and mobile device security, firewall, zero trust network access, secure email and more. Now available in AWS Marketplace to help streamline cloud security procurement, while counting towards any cloud provider consumption commitments your organization already has in place.